22Bet is a sports betting site that has the official right from authorities to run its betting operations. The website is owned and operated by TechSolutions Group N.V. with the registration number 144920 (0). 22Bet sportsbook holds a license from Curacao Gambling Authority. The license number is 8048/JAZ and it’s valid until November 2023 which means that betting on this sportsbook is absolutely legal and well-regulated.
The website is widely known for offering almost all the major cryptocurrencies. But this sportsbook has options for fiat money and traditional payment methods as well. In fact, the 22Bet sportsbook offers the service in approximately 60 different currencies, and among them are leading cryptos like BTC, LTC, DOGE, DASH, ETH, XMR, ZCash, NEM, and many more. Moreover, you can pay by using fiat currencies like euros, US dollars, New Zealand Dollars, Norwegian Krone, and almost everything you can possibly wish for. The sportsbook supports all the major payment providers like Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, and other credit or debit cards and e-wallets.
The number of available 22Bet sports where you can place your money is actually thrilling. In fact, players can bet on more than 40 different kinds of sports which means that there you can find literally every single type. Players can take part in Football, Basketball, Tennis, Volleyball, or Handball tournaments and receive great benefits. Besides these major sports types, other available choices are Cricket, Darts, Esports, Horse Betting, and many more.
22Bet Sportsbook Welcome Bonus
To make sure your kickstart your casino experience at 22Bet the best way possible, they give their customers a first-time deposit offer for both their sportsbook sections and their casino section. The first time you deposit at 22Bet, you will benefit from a 122% match-up bonus up to €/$50 to spend on sports betting and up to €/$300 in match-up to spend at the casino. On top of that, you will also receive 22 Bet Points which you can spend at the “shop” on the website.
If you thought it would 22Bet stop there in terms of great bonuses, then you were wrong. When you have to spend your first deposit bonus on betting on your favourite sports team or your favourite online slot, you will be able to come back and claim your second deposit offer. This second deposit offer works similar to the first Bonus. This time, you will receive a bonus of 22% up to €/$50 for sports betting, and up to €/$300 for the casino + 22 Bet Points to spend at the shop. Pretty neat!
Terms and conditions:
- A 22Bet customer is entitled to only one registration bonus in the amount of 122%
- The minimum deposit amount to activate the bonus is €1/$1/etc.
- The maximum bonus amount is €50/$50.
- The 22Bet bonus is credited to the customer’s account automatically after the first deposit is made, unless the box “I do not want any bonuses” is ticked.
- The bonus account to be credited must be selected before making a deposit.
- The bonus cannot be transfered to any other bonus account.
- For successful funds withdrawal from your account, the bonus must be redeemed.
- If bonus funds were credited to bonus account for bets on sporting events, you need to bet 5 times the bonus amount in accumulator bets. Each accumulator bet must contain three events or more. At least three events within the accumulator must have odds of 1.40 or higher.
- The required amount is considered to have been wagered only when all the bets made within the said amount have been settled.
- If a bonus has been credited into casino bonus account, the wagering requirement is x50 of the bonus amount.
- To redeem casino bonus, stake amount should not exceed €5/$5.
- All bonus types are disabled for BTC, BCH, DOGE, LTC without exception.
- The bonus must be redeemed within 7 days.
- The redeemed bonus is credited to your main account in the amount of the remaining bonus funds, not exceeding the total bonus amount
- All bonuses and winnings will be removed once the validity period of the bonus has expired.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional or special offers.