CasinoEuro is a true European styled online casino, complete with beautiful glimpses of European scenery and the characteristic Euro stars and the typically European look, feel and condensed layout.
The CasinoEuro is focused on providing games to a European market which are played using the Euro currency with the site being viewed in a number of different European languages including Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish. Which is definitively one of the most comprehensive language offerings of any casino out there.
CasinoEuro is a No Download, Flash based setup with in my personal opinion some of the best Java based graphics in the industry that run smoothly on any computer. To join Casino Euro, all you have to do is complete a simple web-based form which can be accessed by clicking the ‘register’ button on the website. Then you can collect your bonus (should you choose to accept it) and get started with your play whether it’s for real or for free and just for fun. It’s really as simple as that!
Overall I was highly impressed with CasinoEuro They have put so much effort into the running of the casino with regular tournaments and promotions, and the style of the games as well as catering to the needs of their target market through all the languages and the superb player support. This is an exceptionally discerning casino and one I would recommend in a heartbeat, unless of course the person was a slots enthusiast, which is the only area where they may fall a little short
CasinoEuro Welcome Offer
CasinoEuro bonuses are available in several forms, where a CasinoEuro deposit bonus is the most common. Welcome Bonus is no exception and matches your first deposit with 100% up to €150 in bonus! To make full use of your CasinoEuro welcome bonus, you will have to deposit €150, which gives you a total of €300 to play, giving you both more playing time and greater winning chances in this first-rate and somewhat traditional casino.
As an active player on the site, you have the opportunity to take part in various campaigns. A deposit bonus is, as mentioned, the most common bonus form and is usually distributed at least once a month, but also bonus without deposit occurs through various promotions and competitions.
- Register new player account at CasinoEuro
- Activate account via email
- Make first deposit
- CasinoEuro will add on your account 100% bonus up to €150
Terms and conditions:
- This Offer is available for new customers registering at CasinoEuro from the 15th March 2016.
- You must opt-in to the Offer on the deposit page before making the deposit in order to receive the offer.
- Only your first deposit will qualify for the Offer. The minimum deposit required to activate the Offer is €15.
- The Offer must be claimed within 14 days of registration. You will not be able to claim the Offer after this time has elapsed.
- The Offer is not available to customers residing in Russia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Turkey, UK, Argentina, Israel, Japan, Brazil, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Czech Republic, Poland or Slovenia.
- Deposits made through Trustly, Skrill or Neteller will not be eligible for the Offer.
- The Offer can only be received once per CasinoEuro account, person, family, household, address, e-mail address, credit card number and / or IP address.
- The maximum Bonus available to you will be the equivalent of your deposit amount and no more than €150 (as per your account currency).
- You will be required to choose your Bonus amount and claim the Bonus once the deposit has been made.
- On claiming the Bonus, you will receive the amount specified in ‘Bonus Money’ and the equivalent amount from your deposit will be reserved as ‘Locked Money’.
- The ‘Bonus Money’, ‘Locked Money’ and any winnings generated from them are reserved money and cannot be withdrawn until the Wagering Requirement of the Bonus is met.
- Wagering Requirement of the Bonus: The Bonus must be wagered a minimum of 40 times within 5 days of the Bonus being credited. For example, if you claim a €25 Bonus, you will be required to bet a total amount of €1,000 (which is €25 x 40) in the casino within 5 days of claiming the Bonus before you may cash out.
- Failure to meet the Wagering Requirement will result in the forfeit of the Bonus and any winnings that have resulted from the Bonus.