Loot.beta dedicated eSports bookmaker, has partnered with the eSports Integrity Commission to fight corruption. As part of the deal, they will provide data for conducting and initiating investigations. The deal forms part of the commission’s goal to “make eSports as fair as possible”. Whether or not the data provided will be shared with outside parties hasn’t been mentioned.
Earlier in 2019, the ESIC rebranded from the Loot.bet eSports Integrity Coalition to the eSports Integrity Commission. Their decision was announced at ESI London by the non-profit organisation. The decision was made to “more [meaningfully] target the integrity needs” of the industry. As a newer regulator, they certainly try to be fair towards the industry. After all, eSports have only recently been accepted into professional sports.
As part of the partnership, all betting data collected by Loot.bet will be monitored for suspicious behaviour. They will be focusing on professional gaming events like tournaments where a large number of bets could change. However, other behaviour could also be monitored, such as problem gambling and other regulatory conditions. Paul Brel, head of communications at Livestream Ltd, added, in a separate statement, that they were aiming to create “high trust” in the brand and the sport. Through the ESIC’s “infrastructure, experience, and expertise” they hope to detect match-fixing. In addition, the new measures will be used to “protect customers” from possible harm.
Loot.Bet Promo Code and Welcome Bonus
The next thing that our Loot.bet review looked at was the brand’s welcome bonus. At the moment, Loot.bet are willing to match your first deposit by 100% up to €200. This sign up offer is only available to new customers who have never created an account at Loot.bet before.
Once you have successfully registered your Loot.bet account, then you will need to make an opening deposit. This has to be of a value of €5 or more, and you can use any payment method other than cryptocurrencies. You will also need to enter the Loot.bet bonus code LEAGUE at the same time as making your qualifying deposit. Once you have done of all this, then you should get your first deposit matched by 100% up to €200. You are free to use this across all of the esports featured at Loot.bet, but in order to clear the wagering conditions, then the esports odds will need to be 1.69 or higher.
Terms and conditions:
- Loot.bet Bonus funds are credited to a separate bonus account.
- Only one Loot.bet bonus can be on the bonus account at a time.
- To receive another bonus, you must either wager or cancel the existing bonus.
- You will receive a Loot.bet 100% deposit amount to your Loot Bet bonus account. The maximum bonus sum is €200.
- To be able to withdraw the bonus money, you need to convert it into real money by rolling over (wagering) deposit+bonus sum ten times within 30 days after the deposit.
- Bet and winning amounts are charged from or transferred to real money and bonus accounts proportionally to the ratio between real and Loot.bet bonus money which existed immediately after bonus activation.
- The Loot.bet maximum rollover contribution within an individual bet equals to 100% of the bonus amount received.
- The Loot.bet maximum sum of bonus that can be transfered to the real account is €100.
- The Loot.bet bonus can be used only one time per person, family, household address, device, IP address or shared computer.
- General Loot.bet terms and conditions apply.