VegasPlus focuses on more than just high odds of luck because this casino likes to present itself as a provider of excellent service. Since the short existence of this casino (VegasPlay opened its doors in May 2018), the site with the green theme is indeed known for its top management
VegasPlus has more than 400 games on offer for you. For a starting online casino, that’s not a bad portfolio, especially when you consider that these games are provided by the best names in the industry, including Rival Gaming, Pragmatic Play, NetEnt & Evolution Gaming. The games are neatly categorised, with a special button to find the jackpot slots quickly. At the slots, you can also search for other games by name, and there are extensive filters to select your preferences.
The live dealer lobby of VegasPlus is still a bit modest. This lobby is provided by both Lucky Streak and VivoGaming, so in terms of quality, you will not be short of anything. Here you currently find four different games, including live roulette, live blackjack and live baccarat. If you’re new to the live casino and don’t know exactly how everything works yet, that’s no problem, and you can just request a demo! Given the short existence of VegasPlay, we expect that the live dealer range will soon be expanded.
VegasPlus Welcome Bonus and Spins
As we told you earlier in this VegasPlus online casino review, the Welcome Pack is rather generous and comes with free spins. This is obviously not the only available offers, so it’s time to know a little more about these bonuses.
This first offer following your registration works for your first and second VegasPlus deposit:
- 100% of your first bonus deposit up to 250 €.
- 50% of your second bonus deposit up to 500 €.
As a bonus, once your first deposit has been made and once your account has been verified, you will have 10 daily free spins for 5 days as a no deposit bonus required.
Terms and conditions
- Each player can register one account only. In case of suspicion of a user registering more than one account, VegasPlus reserves the right to combine all funds into one account and deactivate any bonuses.
- Promotions are per household. That means that any promotion will be available only once for each IP address, email, telephone number or payment method.
- Some types of bonus you get are marked for you to claim, rather than be automatically credited to your account.
- When making a bet, your available money will always be deducted from the Cash Money balance unless empty, in which case it will be deducted from the Bonus Money balance.
- VegasPlus Withdrawal requirements apply only to bonuses or winnings derived from them (Bonus Money balance), not with money you have deposited (Cash Money balance). Winnings from deposited money bets are always available for withdrawal.
- Unless stated otherwise, bonuses can be withdrawn only after the member has previously wagered bonuses received, to the amount of 120 times the bonus amount he wants to withdraw, including winnings generated from the bonuses and from free spins.
- Stakes from table games will not count towards the qualifying criteria for bonuses. In other words, no wagering requirements shall be fulfilled while playing table games with your bonus money.
- By asking for a withdrawal, you give up all the bonuses ( VegasPlus Bonus Money balance) in your account.